Friday 27 November 2009

Cross Course Crit

05/11/09

The crit was interesting. It gave us chance to demonstrate our work to other members of our class. It was a little bit long but we all gave each other things to possible improve on or think about. Someone commented on my working style. Its something that I myself is working on. It involves steps of work.
Step 1: do random quick sketches of anything.
Step 2: pic an idea then draw it more refined on a an A3 or A2 piece of paper.
Step 3: Scan the images of steps 1 and 2 and see how many variations you can create from them using acetate and paper.
step 4: pic the best ideas then produce either a massive or 3D piece of the work.
Step 5: Anything Random.

People seemed to like this style of working. I plan on using this work process to do my work throughout my course

No comments:

Post a Comment